Most of our full-time sales team are Franchise owners however there are plenty of other options available that may be better suited to your lifestyle. From full-time sub-contract positions to part-time/casual merchandiser employment roles...perhaps buying a franchise business is not for you right now, if you think you'd enjoy the work and have got what it takes we'd love to hear from you.
Our full-time positions available across SA offer:
- A flexible 4 to 5 day working week with no weekend work
- Low start-up costs and minimal ongoing fees
- Phenomenal value stock to sell on consignment; No up-front cost for products
- A simple business with great income potential.
- An opportunity to learn about running a Books and Gifts Direct Franchise
- The ability to get out from behind your desk and enjoy the freedom of working for yourself with the security of being your own boss.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Able to drive a van and have access to a storage area
- Motivated to maintain their own business and keen to succeed
Other than that, no previous sales experience is required because from day one you will be provided with training and support required to succeed.
If you are friendly, organised and keen to deliver top customer service we would be excited to work with you to build a career that could result in you owning your own business.