About the Opportunity
Rare opportunity to purchase an established suburban franchise in Adelaide that currently services 250 workplaces throughout Woodville, West Lakes, Port Adelaide, Wingfield, Mawson Lakes and Salisbury, this is the ideal opportunity to join a supportive franchisee community with all the benefits of being self-employed.
Our Franchise Start-Up Package is designed to make getting into business for yourself as simple as possible.
You can secure an exclusive franchise territory for an immediate start.
This business is very scalable...you can start from as little as 2 days per week and build up to full time.
What you get:
- Option to rent a Books & Gifts Direct Van (or purchase your own)
- Uniforms, Display boxes all supplied.
- Full Training & support with documented competency checks
- Guaranteed Gross Profit
- We will help you establish your run and offer free business development support
Books & Gifts Direct offers:
- A flexible 4 to 5 day working week with no weekend work
- Phenomenal value stock to sell on consignment; No up-front cost for products
- A simple business with great income potential.
- The ability to get out from behind your desk and enjoy the freedom of working for yourself with the security of being your own boss.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Able to drive a van and have access to a storage area
Other than that, no previous sales experience is required because from day one you will be provided with a documented, training program that has been designed by our most experienced franchisees to ensure you understand key competencies. The program is designed to work at your own pace.
If you are friendly, organised and keen to deliver top customer service we would be excited to work with you to build and grow your own business.
About Books & Gifts Direct
Australian owned and operated, Books and Gifts Direct provides customers across Australia with the opportunity to shop directly from their workplace or online.
As the leading direct seller of books and gifts in the country, we have strong buying power and, without the overheads of a shopfront, can afford to pass on significant savings to our customers.
In comparison to traditional retail businesses, Books and Gifts Direct franchisees operate an exclusive territory, enabling them to offer their services to a wide range of nearby workplaces and customers from the convenience of their branded van.