About the Opportunity
Customer-focused, driven individuals are sure to thrive as the business owners of the Northern Beaches Books & Gifts Direct franchise territory.
This highly scalable opportunity previously serviced areas throughout Dee Why, Palm Beach, Manly, Brookvale, Mona vale, Warriewood, Frenchs Forest and Terry Hills.
Our business model offers you the opportunity to maximise on your earning potential, with the flexibility and benefits, of being your own boss, while taking the opportunity to manage your time to live your own life.
If you have a desire to get into your own business, the Books & Gifts Direct franchise network offers:
• A 4 to 5 day working week with no weekend work
• No weekly franchisee fees or royalties ever.
• Stock issued on consignment; that means you pay for stock when you sell it.
• Security of your own exclusive territory.
• The ability to control your own time and schedule.
• Excellent income potential.
• Enjoy the freedom of working for yourself with the security of being your own boss.
Franchisees need to be:
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
• Own a van and have access to a storage area
• Motivated to grow their own business and keen to succeed
• Friendly with an outgoing nature
• Desire to deliver upon exceptional customer service
• Keen to be outdoors rather than sitting behind a desk
No previous buisness experience required because we will provide you with a comprehensive 12 week initial training program and then we follow it up with ongoing guidance and assistance to help you build and grow your business.
We will help facilitate the growth of your business with the Conditional Revenue Support Program. The Program is offered to supplement the revenue of your franchise business, over your first two operating years, up to $85,000 each year.
About Books & Gifts Direct
Books and Gifts Direct is an Australian owned and operated national franchise that provides people with the opportunity to shop directly from their workplace or online.
As the leading direct seller of books and gifts across Australia, we have strong buying power and, without the overheads of a shop front we can afford to pass on significant savings to our customers. As a result, our books and gifts sell for up to 70% off recommended retail prices, representing a value proposition to all our customers.
Unlike traditional retail businesses, Books and Gifts Direct franchisees operate an exclusive territory which enables them to service a wide range of workplaces and customers within that area from the convenience of their branded van. The more customers a franchisee services and interacts with, the more opportunities for profitable growth and business development. Our franchise offering is exciting with franchisee out and about everyday meeting and interacting with new and existing customers – no two days are ever the same!