About the Opportunity
Investment $10,000 ($5,000 for the business and $5,000 fully refundable product security)
Books & Gifts Direct NSW is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person to become the new franchisee of the Albury Territory.
We will help facilitate the growth of your business with the Conditional Revenue Support Program*. The Program is offered to supplement the gross profit of your franchise business, over your first two operating years, up to $85,000 each year.
The Books & Gifts Direct Albury franchise territory presents an opening for a motivated individual or couple to pursue a flexible, local business opportunity. Servicing over 250 (fortnightly) workplaces throughout Albury, Deniliquin, Lavington, Thurgoona, Tumbarumba, Holbrook, Tocumwal, Finley and Berrigan, this well managed business is scalable and upholds significant scope for expansion. The new business owner would also receive full training and support, awarding them the confidence to reach an uncapped earning potential.
Albury has been successfully operated by a couple since 2012 who have decided to retire and travel the world. The franchise services approximately 125 workplace customers each week and there is potential to grow the business further.
If you have a desire to get into your own business, the Books & Gifts Direct franchise network offers:
• A 4 to 5 day working week with no weekend work
• No weekly franchisee fees or royalties ever.
• Stock issued on consignment; that means you pay for stock when you sell it.
• Security of your own exclusive territory.
• The ability to control your own time and schedule.
• Excellent income potential.
• Enjoy the freedom of working for yourself with the security of being your own boss.
Franchisees need to be:
• Well presented with excellent communication skills
• Own a van and have access to a storage area
• Motivated to grow their own business and keen to succeed
• Friendly with an outgoing nature
• Desire to deliver upon exceptional customer service
• Keen to be outdoors rather than sitting behind a desk
No previous business experience required because we will provide you with a comprehensive 12 week initial training program and then we follow it up with ongoing guidance and assistance to help you build and grow your business.
About Books & Gifts Direct
Australian owned and operated, Books and Gifts Direct provides customers across Australia with the opportunity to shop directly from their workplace or online.
As the leading direct seller of books and gifts in the country, we have strong buying power and, without the overheads of a shopfront, can afford to pass on significant savings to our customers.
In comparison to traditional retail businesses, Books and Gifts Direct franchisees operate an exclusive territory, enabling them to offer their services to a wide range of nearby workplaces and customers from the convenience of their branded van.
Books & Gifts Direct has been established for over 30 years and currently has over 80 franchisees operating nationally.